A huge thanks to Huffington Post for the great tips here. We chose our top 5 but you can find these and 12 more in their article. Enjoy these relationship saving hacks on your next road trip. Read the Huffington Post article here.
1. Hang an iPad off of your car's sun visor for a makeshift TV monitor.
2. Fashion your own DIY seatbelt pillow for the comfiest naps ever.
3. If you're traveling with kids, avoid the inevitable "Are we there yet?" questions with a laminated travel map. Have your kids trace the route and cross off landmarks as you go!
4. Buy a five-port car charger to keep everyone's devices powered up.
5. Lastly, always keep this handout in your glove compartment in case of emergency.